Embark on the journey of a lifetime, do more than a visit, discover Vietnam and its natural beauty, culture, history, rich cuisine and come back with your own story to tell.
An active yet relaxing family holiday from 21st December to 3rd January.
- Arrive in Hanoi and discover its Old Quarter and colorful markets
- Cruise the emerald water of Ha Long bay on board a junk and be pampered by the chef cooking the freshest seafood from the ocean for your Christmas’s Eve dinner. Or Enjoy breathtaking landscapes in Ninh Binh where sampans will take you through the extraordinary natural beauty with raditional music played with local instrument coming out of the woods while you experience this stunning landscapes that change at every “twist” and “turn” of the winding waterways and lakes at the end of the journey by sunset
- Finish your journey and celebrate the New Year on the white sand of the Amanon Resort Ninh Thuan or Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Nha Trang
- Departure via Saigon
- Duration: 10 days/9 nights
- Visa administration fee
- Exclusive dinner at Hanoi colonial house
- Daily tour excursion with guide
- 3 meals/day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation at 4* hotels and resorts
- Air-conditioned vehicles for all transportations
- Domestic flight tickets
Booking validity: 30 days in advance