Relive the archeological explorations of rediscovery, through the unearthed ancient architecture and artifacts of the Ly Dynasty (1009-1225) in Vietnam’s north, and as you venture further south, you will follow the path of the Vietnamese as they advanced south into the ancient Champa Kingdom, once stretching from Hue through to the Mekong. Striking reminders of this kingdom, including Vietnam’s most remarkable temple ruins, remain scattered throughout
- Arrive in Hanoi and you are taken to the fascinating excavation site of its 1000-year-old Thanh Long Imperial Citadel, filling you in on her unsurpassed knowledge of Ly Dynasty (1009-1225) relics.
- Join a tea ceremony Inside a traditional timbered mandarin ancestral hall house built in the late 19thcentury.
- Partake archeological excavations of 10th century Champa ceramic kilns in Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh province.
- Finish your journey on the white sand of Mui Ne.
- Departure via Saigon
- Duration: 14 days/13 nights
- Visa administration fee
- Domestic flight tickets
- Daily tour excursion with guide
- 3 meals/day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation at 4* hotels and resorts
- Air-conditioned vehicles for all transportations
Booking validity: 3 months in advance