Discover breathtaking landscapes in Ninh Binh where sampans will take you through the extraordinary natural beauty of Van Long Nature Reserve. You will discover the picturesque scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks. The wild beauty of the mountains, wild birds and tranquil waterways.
You will bike about 6km to explore the beautiful surrounding, countryside. Leave your bicycle with a local family and walk around the village to visit Bich Dong Pagoda which was built by the collective and missionary works of 2 Buddhist monks: Tri Kien and Tri The. All three pagodas of Bich Dong have wooden architecture due to the architectural style of the time at the end of Le Dynasty and in the beginning of Nguyen Dynasty.
Traditional music played with local instrument coming out of the woods while you experience this extraordinary landscapes that change at every “twist” and “turn” of the winding waterways and lakes at the end of the journey by sunset – with a glass of champagne and feel completely submersed in nature.
Leaving the boat you will reach a small path leading you to an old temple while enjoying flute music. A magical dinner setting awaits for you (optional).
Harvesting seasons: June/July and November/December
Autumn: August - October with blue skype
Summer: March - May with sun, a bit warm
- Airport pick up
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room at Emeralda Ninh Binh Resort and Spa
- 3 meals per day (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Gala Dinner with puppet show
- English Speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for visit to historical sites in Hoa Lu – Trang An
- A unique Journeys to the East travel experience : Boat trip at Sun Set with Mimosa Champagne cruising Trang An Grottoes complex accompanied with traditional music and end with a gala dinner while experiencing a live traditional performance.
- Biking in the rural area
Booking validity: 30days in advance