Step in the shoes of a rice farmer and partake in a rice harvest under the golden sun. Share hearty home-cooked meals in the countryside with warm and friendly villagers.
Best season to travel : September to October
- Arrive in Hanoi and discover its traditional hidden charms - situated somewhere between myth and modernity
- In the ancient village of Duong Lam, join the farmers to harvest ripe rice and learn to bundle them - sit down to a hearty meal with the locals in an ancestral hall honored with a UNESCO Asia-Pacific Award for Cultural Heritage Conservation.
- Boat ride on Tam Coc, Ninh Binh province known as Ha Long Bay on land
- Bike through peaceful villages
- Departure via Hanoi
- Duration: 10days/9nights
- Visa administration fee
- Daily tour excursion with guide
- 3 meals/day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation at 4* hotels and resorts
- Air-conditioned vehicles for all transportations
Booking validity: 30 days in advance